Graisi is off to a water park today and was very excited. When I dropped her off, I mentioned that they may want to seat her at the front of the bus. She tends to get car sick and today could be one of those days. I really hope she has a good time and has plenty to say when she gets home.
She's also started art classes this week. It's only for a week but she was very chatty after her first lesson last night. She made a vase so when people come over I can put flowers in it. That's what she told me :o) I asked her if she put a handle on it and she acted as if that was the silliest question ever asked. She said, "Mama. If I put a handle on it, it wouldn't be a vase anymore.... it would be a pitcher!" Duh! Alli Claire and I passed the time on the playground until it was time to pick her up. When we got ready to leave there were about 200 geese out at the pond. So we stopped and got out. I just prayed I didn't have to kick a goose, cuz I would if I had to. I just wouldn't be pretty. They behaved and Alli Claire refused to let me put her down. She liked looking at them, but freaked out anytime one attempted to come near us.
That's all for today. Have a good Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment