It's 11:30pm, so technically it's still her birthday :o) It's been one crazy day today, but it was a good day all in all. I got up early and made one of her favorite breakfasts.. homemade cinnamon toast! I rolled her hair before school, so she was curly today :o) I'd made an appt to have our piggies and nails done, but the salon called and canceled due to an emergency with one of their children. So maybe we can do that another day next week. I sure hope so!! We went and ate at her favorite restaurant, Tortuga's, and had deep dish pizza!!! YUMMMM And she got her Nintendo DS and the game she wanted to go with it. What more could a girl ask for on her birthday? Saturday is her party and I'm still undecided what to do about a cake. Guess I better figure something out soon, huh?
Graisi, when you read this, I hope you had a great day today. Know that Daddy and I love you very much and really wouldn't trade you for a million dollars or a hot fudge sundae from McDonald :o) You are ours and we love you and your sister more than anything in the world, no matter how much yelling we do or how much you don't... I can't wait for another great year as your mom. I know wonderful things are ahead of us!!
Love you lots!!
Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment