Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Alli Claire's having surgery in the morning

Please say a prayer for us in the mornning. Alli Claire is going in for tubes in her ears and we have to be there at 6:15am. Like, I've told some people, it not that she's having tubes put in. It's that it's Alli Claire. She's never been normal to react to anything normal... Her pediatrician has commented on occasion that she doesn't present normal symptoms and tends to be a little difficult to diagnose. So with that said, I don't anticipate any problems, but this is AC we're dealing with. Just pray something weird doesn't happen to complicate things and that all goes as planned.

On another note... Martin finished his leg of the relay Sunday and finished it in record time (for him). He did great as did Graisi Saturday during her last mile of her marathon.

We're getting ready to go for Graisi's handbell lessons, dinner and AC and I are coming home to hopefully get in bed early tonight. Martin will meet G at church and they'll come home together. Don't cha just love juggling schedules and kids??

No comments: