It's been a while since my last post. I still haven't gotten the Halloween pictures, up but promise to in the next couple of days. I'm hoping this new time change will kick start my giddy up! This morning I felt more rested than I have in months. It was amazing! But then again, it could have something to do with Alli Claire sleeping all night, FINALLY... AGAIN!
We've all been busy playing outside when we get home every afternoon. Alli Claire has discovered "going outside" and wagon rides. Needless to say, I don't do anything in the afternoons other than be outside and play with the girlies. Graisi is enjoying being the big sister because she can take AC outside by herself now. It has been such a blessing for the few minutes that she does, because I can get dinner started or a few things cleaned up before I'm summoned outdoors. Alli Claire is a ball of energy and HATES coming inside when the day of done. She comes completely apart when we try to bring her inside and literally have to drag her in.
Saturday morning, Graisi and I got up and went to Christmas Village all by ourselves. It was a little rocky getting out the door (someone {GRAISI} didn't want to get it in gear), but we finally got started. We had a really good time together. Afterwards, we ate at Edgar's Bakery and enjoyed a little conversation. I discovered she is having a really hard time deciding on what she wants to be when she grows up. She either wants to be a veterinarian or a movie star. But she has a back-up plan. If she can't be a veterinarian, she's going to be a movie star who plays a veterinarian. How 'bout that??
Yesterday, we played outside most of the afternoon and visiting with out neighbors, Josh and LaShea. Have I mentioned how much I love all of my neighbors?? Kerri and I sat outside in the cul-de-sac until about 8pm Friday night eating homemade potato soup (I made it!). That's right. I said it. I MADE IT! Then, the girls and I played a round of Flashlight Hide and Seek (thanks for the idea Sallie!) It was a very nice weekend at home. What more could you ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment