Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
Martin, I love you!! And I want to thank you for loving me and taking care of me each day of the year. I love it that you don't have to make it up to me in one day. I don't need flowers, candy, cards or gifts. As long as I've got you, I am a blessed woman!

Last night was supposed to be evaluation night at skating. Miss Pam wants Graisi to work on her one-foot glides and her posture before she evaluates her. So it looks like Level 2 for another term.... She was a little bummed, but she'll make it.

So last night on our way back from skating Graisi and I had the following conversation...

Graisi: WHY is the "C" in CVS ALWAYS blinking when we come by?
Shelli: I don't know...
Graisi: Well, it always is.
Shelli: Well, maybe it has a short in the wiring.
Shelli: Graisi, I love you.
Graisi: HUH?
Shelli: I said I LOVE YOU
Graisi: HUH??
Shelli: Graisi...I said I LOVE YOU!
Graisi: That don't make no sense... What does that have to
do with the blinking letter?.... But I love you too.

Oh, she makes me tired!! But I love her beyond belief!

Alli Clarie decided to sleep last night! YEA!! AND she ate her first crackers last night. We ate at Pizza Hut after skating and I gave her a couple of club crackers. I think she actually enjoyed the taste of them. She also drank about half of my glass of ice water. No shiver shakes this time! Looks like we're going to go straight to table food....

No comments: