Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Popa!

First, I want to wish Vinnie (AKA Popa) a very happy birthday!!
We love you very much!!

Our home was filled with 7 females (including Heidi and Lucy the cats) this weekend. I want to apologize to Martin!! Morgan, Graisi's friend from pre-school,
had plans of spending the night Friday evening. Well.... when Graisi got off the school bus, Mallory (neighbor) rode home with us from the bus stop. So, I politely invited her to spend the night too :o) It was very interesting to say the least. I, bravely, took them to Zaxby's to eat dinner. What was I thinking?? There was so much giggling going on, everyone was looking at me like I'd lost my mind. And I enjoyed every minute of it! Then we had to go to Publix to return our 5 jars of Peter Pan peanut butter. (It was buy one get one free). When we got to the register, they informed the male cashier that they were triplets. Then he looked to me for confirmation. I just smiled at him. I claimed all three :o) They were GREAT girls! Then I took all three ice-skating Saturday morning while Martin kept Alli Claire at home.

Mallory and Morgan just loved Alli Claire. Somehow they knew every time I changed her diaper. They just showed up. I would take her diaper off they they would start asking me to let her roll over. I thought they just wanted to see her perform her "trick", but I discovered they just wanted to look at her little baby derriere. Then they wanted to touch it!!!! LOL!! Alli Claire loved watching them and would smile each time they walked into the room. We enjoyed them both being there.

Martin is off work today, so he and Graisi have gone to the McWane Center to enjoy some "Graisi/Daddy" time. He'll pick Alli Claire up from pre-school on his way back home and all three can spend the afternoon together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelli, my favorite is the one in the bonnet...she is sooooo funny!! My heart just melts when I look at the photos! I sent your blog website to everyone iknow so they can view the photos too:):) I can hear Graisi and her friends saying they are triplets!! Don't they make you laugh all the time???? Nona

Anonymous said...

you and martin do have pretty babies for sure!! any more on the horizon?? teehee Nona