







Aren't our girls BEAUTIFUL!!!?? I am so thrilled with them. They were taken last week (2/6/07) at JC Penney's.
Alli Claire is getting more mobile and can "swim" across the living room floor. Her pediatrician said to go ahead and start her on table foods if she won't eat the baby food. The texture of the table food doesn't bother her, it's the baby food that makes her gag. So here we go....
Graisi has had her conduct folder sent home twice this week for talking and playing at the centers. Hummm...wonder where she gets it from?? Even got a note sent home with it yesterday :o) I guess it could be worse, huh? She could be taking my bras to school!! (Yes I took my mothers to school in kindergarten...It was one of the inch thick padded ones too!! :o) Sorry, Mom!! But that thar was funny! I guess all in all, she's a very good kid. I think we'll keep her!
Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we do!
2 comments:
They are as beautiful as always! I miss them so much. Can't wait to get my squeezes in. If you won't keep Graisi, you know I will. Love to all!
Those pictures of the girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment