Friday, October 10, 2008

It's my birthday tomorrow!!

That's right... I'll be 33 years young and I can't wait. I'm sure most adults don't look forward to getting older, but for me, I do. It just means I've been blessed with one more great year that I get to be with my beautiful family. You'll have to talk to them to see if it's a blessing for them or not. LOL!! Anywho, here are some more pictures taken last Sunday.


My handsome husband Alli Claire chasing bubbles!

Mommy and her baby Graisi (she'll always be my baby!)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

So, where do I begin?

Um, 33? I still just think there's this weird confict of age and logic that resides in your brain. That's "your" brain. I'm not talking about a "collective you", meaning many people in general. I really mean -you-. Anyway.

Love your scientific approach to global warming. Let's don't you and me start a conversation about this. It just makes my head spin.

And, most importantly..........

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!oxoxoxox

Love,
The Knothead

p.s. love the pics.

p.s.s. I've given in to the masses. I'm trying to be good and blog. Here it is...
http://LifeOfAKnothead.blogspot.com

Shelli said...

Have you taken your meds today :o) I'm confused now after reading. I was born in 1975... I can't be any older or any younger than I am at this very moment. I can't wait for another great year with great friends and fam!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Shelli! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family.

The pictures are fantastic!

- Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!
We love you!!!
3 Chix; and a Blog