This morning on the way to work, Alli Claire ate her normal "nack" (aka: gummy snack). Often times, they make her fingers sticky and "things" stick to them. She was jibbering about getting something off, so I reached back for her to put it in my hand. It didn't' release from her finger, so I reached for her finger and removed it only to discover it was a BOOGER!!! I quickly reached for a napkin and exclaimed, "ALLI CLAIRE! THAT WAS A BOOGIE!!" She laughed and declared, "A boogie Mommy. A boogie" and nodded her head in agreement.... Ahhhh...
Tomorrow morning, I leave for San Antonio for a Beth Moore conference at the Alamo Dome. About 22 girls and ladies (I'm still not old enough to be considered a lady :o) are going for the weekend. We'll come back Sunday. I'm so excited to get there, but have I mentioned how much I HATE flying?? Not just a little hate, but a big HATE. I think I might need drugs.... I think I need to quit thinking about it because just thinking about it is making me very anxious!!! Not just a little anxious, but the kind of "I can't breath" anxious. Why do I do this to myself????
However, I'm so looking forward to getting there (in one piece) and hearing Beth speak. I know we are going to be so blessed by what God has to say and renewed when we come back home.
Please keep me and the other girls who are traveling in your prayers and our families that wait patiently for us to return home. And say a special prayer for me tomorrow and Sunday mornings as I leave the Earth and venture into the Wild Blue Yonder of NOTHING! As far as they guys are concerned, I've heard talk about a "man party" at Ed and Sallie's house Saturday with the Wii and grilling out. How much more manly do you get? Sallie, I'm apologizing now for anything they break. The good news is, we won't be there to have to clean it up afterwards!!
1 comment:
Don't worry - it won't be clean to start with....
:0)
Post a Comment