After 3 weeks and 1 day, Nancy came home yesterday!!!!!!! We are all very excited to have Mamaw back home. Thank you for your prayers as she continues with physical therapy.
Graisi and I went to Mallory's ballgame yesterday afternoon. Mallory cheers for the local youth football league so we went to cheer her on. Graisi even got to sit inside the fence with one of the coaches, who just happened to be her teacher's aid last year. She was thrilled when Mrs Phillips invited her inside. Then I guess Graisi got a little comfortable because before I knew it the game was over and Graisi was sitting in the middle of all the cheerleaders having a snack as they were handing out spirit awards. Go figure!
When we got home, I fed Alli Claire before bed and she proceeded to vomit all over me! Chicken Pot Pie and blue berry yogurt! I have NEVER gagged when either of the girls have done this, but last night was a first!! AC was gagging, I was gagging, Martin was trying to clean us up and Graisi was sitting at the table eating cereal pointing out the regurgitated food on the carpet as I tried to clean it up. Afterwards, AC was fine. Not one more incident the whole night. Even the smallest blessings are welcomed!
2 comments:
Yeah! That's an answered prayer!
I'm so glad things turned out well for Nancy.
Post a Comment