This morning as I was in my normal hurry to get out of the house, I locked Alli Claire and myself out of the house :o) AGAIN! I called Martin (who was already to Valleydale Rd) and asked him to come back home to let me in. I'd already tried to break in with the credit card to no avail. As I tried one last time, I was successful! I called Martin back to let him know and he asked that I wave at him as he drove by the house. I felt horrible! I had to make him rice crispy candy last night to make up for leaving my keys in the diaper bag Wednesday night. Any ideas what I'll have to do to make up for this one?
Graisi came home yesterday afternoon and all we talked about until 8:30pm was STITCHES!! She had to go over EVERY conversation and response she had had. I pulled the steri-strips off of them before she got into the shower so she could see them and she was very amused with herself. She was very curious about the strings coming out of her leg. Who knew stitches could be so interesting??!
This weekend we have A LOT planned. Tonight is off to my Mamaw's to spend the night. Mallory will be with us too :o) We will get up in the morning to go to the annual Loachapoka Syrup Soppin. Then back to the Ham for skating practice and to a camp-in at the McWane Center. We're (Me, Graisi and Mallory) will get to watch Night at the Museum on the IMAX screen and then a night filled with activities. Lights out at 1am. Breakfast at 8am and then off to church!! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!??? But we are really excited! I'll let you know how it goes Monday.
Everyone have a safe weekend.
3 comments:
Shelli, this entire screen is in Portuguese so I don't know if you'll receive my reply or not (or if you can read it:):) Getting caught up on your lives and activities has been so much fun today! I finally set my butt down at the PC to read emails too(there's still 487 left). After working on a PC all day (at work), I don't relish coming home and getting back online. Popa and I are counting the days until we see y'all in December...BTW, Lyn and Cindy say they're coming to the cabin next May...and Lydia has a date! Love you and think of you daily. Nona and Popa
P.S. Forces in Motion :):) Nona
send me your next blog at my work email address... I want to hear how the syrup sopppin' day went:):) Nona
Post a Comment