We finally got Martin's car back from the shop today. I had to get a little difficult with the mechanic and a miracle happened... What may or may not have been fixed 2 1/2 hours, only took 15 minutes!! WOW It was truly amazing!! Are any of us shocked?
Alli Claire has some weird mysterious rash on her body now. Kinda like the one she had on her fanny a few months ago. That one lasted about a month, but it didn't bother her. No itching or soreness. This one is the same way. She's always had weird stuff going on and her pediatrician has also commented on it. So until another symptom develops, I'm not taking her in. Put this down as another reason I should get the Mother of the Year award.
Graisi is wanting to take art lessons now. We had to have "the talk" with her a couple of weeks ago. You know the one where we had to break it to her that she just wasn't athletic no matter how hard she tries...? Don't get me wrong, she needs to be involved with different sports, but her ability to excel in them just isn't there. We'll continue to let her be in the Upward sports at church, but I think we'll focus our time on art or some type of music lessons. Have I mentioned she has a full sized keyboard, electric guitar and amplifier courtesy of Mamaw and Papaw?? Anyone have a drum set?
Martin is good... bless him in this house of crazy girls! Say lots of prayers for him :o) He still loves his job and the people he works with. He's usually in a good mood when he gets home (aside from the traffic frustration) which is such a change from his previous job.
I'm also doing good. Alli Claire is talking more and more and it's just precious. I love to hear her talk. Right now she's calling me "Lolli" (and all up in my face making it difficult to type) which is odd and I don't know where she got it from. But, this is what we called her while I was pregnant and didn't have a name for her yet. Strange! My job is going well. It's taken a little time to get used to a new manager. She's just not Barry. Did I mention he took me to get my car today?? :o) We are still really good friends. I mean how many bosses do you know would yell at you and then let you yell back at them and hug at the end?? Ya just gotta love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment