Just wanted to let everyone know that Alli Claire is now sitting up by herself! Martin and I were sitting at the table eating dinner last night when we looked over at the floor and there she was. She's been sitting up, but only for a few seconds. Then she would lean to one side or the other and topple over. But last night she was just sitting up there like a big girl. After a few minutes of course she did fall over. But we were so excited of her accomplishment and wanted to share with everyone.
She's also "swimming" on her tummy and it's sooo cute! She'll swim and then look up at you and smile as if to say, "Did ya see me Mommy? Did ya see what I can do?" She gets excited and starts giggling. I LOVE baby giggles. I also love to hear Graisi laugh when you tickle her under her neck. She still sounds like she did when she was a baby! I love my life!! I can't imagine it getting any better :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment